here my recently condition~~~keep in touch guys

>> Saturday 16 August 2008

oh..thanks..thanks for creating history of my birthday..very happy very touching althouhg after fours days fr my birdday only i see it..anyway my hair is longer n longer now..hahahahah..very happy..

ok im gonna update some news of myself now..i pass my birthday in utm..my friens n my roomate pakat to gv me surprise..my roomate told me she wanna go out brush teeth but in fact she is going to gather v the others to give me surprise..the most funniest thing is she bring along toothpaste n toothbrush go out to meeh v them..hahahahahahahahahhahaha..i not stop laughing after tat..this year is the least present i received..i received one present nia..a pencil box from utm gang..

although this year cant celebrate birthday v KFC but i still very touch when i received sms n calls from KFC members..thanks...however i hv to say beribu ribu sorry to mr. yan ...sorry for late wishing u..sorry..

im now at ti..reach ti at 11.00pm jus now n i will end my holiday on next sunday..however i will b going bec to utm on friday bcoz friday i hv 饥饿三十camp..this camp i ady longing to join it since after form 5 n now eventually i can join it..so ..i quite excited for this..

lastly i would llike to answer the question where is tan soon ying now for him...he is now in kelantan..n today at thailand for holiday..

so..guys..keep in touch n sent urs' recent condition here..

3 comments:

aJ nG 20 August 2008 at 23:59  

eh yan eh u so thin neh stil join de camp eh..nanti pengsan pula.

wye yan 31 August 2008 at 16:33  

aiyo...tat is nothing to do with thin or not thin one jia jia...but its quite nice that camp..i quuite enjoy in tat camp...i will post a blog about the camp in my personal blog later..recently busy/...do read there k

aLvin 31 August 2008 at 21:50  

hahaha... so busy eh yan yan?
quite miss ur big teeth.. hehehe