1st Time

>> Thursday 26 June 2008

It is a honour to publish my 1st blog of my life. I want thank you my parents, without them..........


Bla bla bla........ Hehe :P


Dunno wat to post~~ I wish all the kfc members who wil be seperated to everywhr in malaysia soon all the best~~ I'm looking forward to our next trip~~ Hopefully i can play paintball next time not sandwar~~ But I miss sandwar for this moment~~ Haha~~


Lastly, i wish this blog wil be full v post endlessly. All the best n gambateh kudasai~~~


Big Head Zhan~~ Tat's wat i have been called in this club recently~~
Pity me...........

1 comments:

aLvin 26 June 2008 at 19:16  

hahaha.. big head zhan! first time see you blogging duh... really very suprise.. haha...

yea...very glad to see you all are here... hopefully can be active